Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Terminator: Salvation...ignores Global Warming...


So, I went and took in "Terminator Salvation" the other day. There is a fatal flaw in the script...and I'm going to drop it on you like a two ton anvil.


THESE DAMN MACHINES ARE KILLING THE PLANET. THE CARBON EMISSIONS ARE THROUGH THE ROOF!!!!! WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!

I'm betting that Prince Charles soiled his Royal briefs after seeing this flick. It looks to me like the rebels are going to have to do some pretty radical cap and trade if they want to live. Actually, as today's "scientists" point out, they would have long passed the point of not return. Why fight? They're already doomed?

On that same note, machines do not require breathable air to live. So, please tell me why biological warfare was not a part of this film?