Thursday, March 19, 2009

Random reasoning...AGW


Between 2005 and 2006, 43 international climate experts volunteered to evaluate each of five tipping points, presented here--specifically, judging the likelihood that achieving a tipping point would lead to potentially dangerous global warming.

"Even though there's a lot of uncertainty and ambiguity in the results, our analysis shows these are not low-probability events," lead study author Elmar Kriegler, of Germany's Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research, told National Geographic News.
Hey...cool...let me try that:

Even though I didn't see the crocodile eat my golf ball, as it was out of view at the time...I'm pretty certain that one did so, because I can't find it anywhere. You have to keep an eye out for those big lizards here in Minnesota.

These climate creeps are absolutely shameless...