Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Still so ronery...



SEOUL (AP) — Kim Jong Il was unanimously re-elected to North Korea's rubber-stamp parliament, state media said Monday, in elections closely watched for signs of a political shift or hints the autocratic leader is grooming a successor.

Turnout Sunday was 99.98%, with all voters backing the sole candidate running in their constituency, the official Korean Central News Agency said.
The mountains wept with joy (it rained). The oceans rose in anticipation (tide came in). The people cheered with vigor (guns pointed at their heads).

Congratulations Il one...may your subjects continue to enjoy their tree bark sandwiches.

All together:

I'm so Ronery /
So ronery /
So ronery and sadry arone /
There's no one /
Just me onry /
Sitting on my rittle throne /
I work very hard to be number one guy but, stiwr there's no one to right up my rife /
Seems rike no one takes me serirousry /
And so, I'm ronery /
A rittle ronery /
Poor rittle me /
There's no one I can rerate to /
Feewr rike a biwd in a cage /
It's kinda siwry / but, not reawry / because, it's fiwring my body with rage /
I'm the smartest, most crever, most physicawry fit / but, none of the women seem to give a shit /
Maybe someday, they'wr awr notice me / And untiwr then, I'wr be ronery /
Yeah, a rittle ronery /
Poor rittle me...